Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Project!

I'm so excited about a new commission I recently got for bridesmaids' jewelry! I just had a phone consultation w/ the bride, and she loved my ideas (yay!). We'll be meeting later this week so I can show her examples of what we discussed, and she will make final decisions then. I'm going w/ freshwater pearls, as per the bride's request. they'll be evenly spaced on a beautiful, delicate sterling silver chain. Since the bridesmaid dresses have a slightly sweetheart shape to the neckline, a dangle would be best, so my idea is to do it in a sort of lariat style, so that the 2 dangling ends could be adjustable by each bridesmaid to her taste and body type. I would do a matching, short, dangle earring, using the same chain, w/ a post instead of an ear wire - that way, there'll be no lost earrings when the ladies are dancing the night away! The pearls will be accented by crystal clear swarovsky bicones. It's going to be gorgeous!

No comments: