Friday, July 24, 2009

Newington Extravaganza

The fair in Newington last Saturday went well. Although we only made a few sales, we generated a lot of interest in our work and handed out a lot of business cards. And it's always great to see what people look at and what doesn't get as much attention. I love feedback! It keeps me on track with what customers want.

This Sunday, 7/26, Alison and I are participating in the Art Bazaar on West Rock Avenue (corner of West Rock and Whalley Ave in New Haven, CT) across from the Farmer's Market in the park, from 11 am - 2 pm. This is the second week of the Bazaar, but our first time participating, although I did walk down last Sunday to check it out, and attended some wonderful art gallery show openings as well, which had been scheduled to coincide with the first Bazaar of the season. I really love New Haven - it's art galleries, museums, quaint shops, theaters, restaurants with international cuisine - I may have been born a small town girl, but I'm definitely a city woman!

If you're looking for something fun to do this Sunday, come and check out our booth at the Art Bazaar! We'd love to see you there! You can peruse wonderful artwork and one of a kind crafts, then cross the street and buy fresh, local fruits and veggies. What a great way to spend an afternoon!

No comments: